- Author: Matthias Felleisen, Robert Bruce Findler, Matthew Flatt, Shiram Krishnamurthi
- Editon: September 2003 Version
- Format: online HTML
- Price: free
This book is on program design, geared more towards beginners, that presents many ‘design recipes’. The language used is Scheme, using DrScheme, a programming environment with special assistance for beginning students.
The DrScheme programming environment is freely available at the book’s official Web site.
- Processing Simple Forms of Data
- Processing Arbitrarily Large Data
- Abstracting Designs
- Generative Recursion
- Accumulating Knowledge
- Changing the State of Variables
- Changing Compound Values
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases made through Amazon links appearing on this website.