- Author: Pádraic Brady
- Format: Online HTML
- Price: free
The book was written to guide readers through the metaphorical “Deep End”. It’s the place you find yourself in when you complete a few tutorials and scan through the Reference Guide, where you are buried in knowledge up to your neck but without a clue about how to bind it all together effectively into an application. This take on the Zend Framework offers a survival guide, boosting your understanding of the framework and how it all fits together by following the development of a single application from start to finish.
- The Architecture of Zend Framework Applications
- The Model
- Installing The Zend Framework
- A Not So Simple Hello World Tutorial
- Standardise The Bootstrap Class With Zend_Application
- Handling Application Errors Gracefully
- Developing A Blogging Application
- Implementing The Domain Model: Entries and Authors
- Setting The Design With Zend_View, Zend_Layout, HTML 5 and Yahoo! User Interface Library
- Creating A Local Domain Using Apache Virtual Hosts
- Performance Optimisation For Zend Framework Applications
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases made through Amazon links appearing on this website.