|Author||Shawn Lawton Henry|
The accessibility of your design is an important factor to consider when building websites and software. This book is a great introduction to accessible design and user-centered design.
- Incorporating Accessibility Early and Throughout
- Involving People with Disabilities in Your Project
- Interacting with People with Disabilities
- Background: Accessibility and User-Centered Design (UCD)
- User Group Profiles
- Design Phase
- Evaluating for Accessibility
- Checklist for Usability Testing
Read Mirror Buy Print Edition (paid link)
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases made through Amazon links appearing on this website.