|Author||Why the Lucky Stiff|
|Format||online HTML, archived HTML, PDF|
A programming adventure for Ruby beginners illustrated with cartoon foxes.
- About this book
- Kon’nichi wa, Ruby
- A Quick (and Hopefully Painless) Ride Through Ruby (with Cartoon Foxes): basic introduction to central Ruby concepts
- Floating Little Leaves of Code: evaluation and values, hashes and lists
- Them What Make the Rules and Them What Live the Dream: case/when, while/until, variable scope, blocks, methods, class definitions, class attributes, objects, modules, introspection in IRB, dup, self, rbconfig module
- Downtown: metaprogramming, regular expressions
- When You Wish Upon a Beard: send method, new methods in existing classes
- The Tiger’s Vest (with a Basic Introduction to IRB): discusses IRB, the interactive Ruby interpreter.
Read Download HTML Download PDF
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases made through Amazon links appearing on this website.