|Author||Ross Mistry and Stacia Misner|
This book is for anyone who has an interest in SQL Server 2012 and wants to understand its capabilities. In a book of this size, we cannot cover every feature that distinguishes SQL Server from other databases or previous versions, and consequently we assume you have some familiarity with SQL Server already. You might be a database administrator (DBA), an application developer, a business intelligence solution architect, a power user, or a technical decision maker. Regardless of your role, we hope you can use this book to discover the features in SQL Server 2012 that are most beneficial to you.
- SQL Server 2012 Editions and Engine Enhancements
- High-Availability and Disaster-Recovery Enhancements
- Performance and Scalability
- Security Enhancements
- Programmability and Beyond-Relational Enhancements
- Integration Services
- Data Quality Services
- Master Data Services
- Analysis Services and PowerPivot
- Reporting Services
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases made through Amazon links appearing on this website.