- Author: Rafeeq Ur Rehman, Christopher Paul
- Format: archived PDF
- Price: free
Tools for high-efficiency Linux development in enterprise environments.
Linux developers have access to an extraordinary array of GNU and open source tools. Now, two leading Linux developers show how to choose the best tools for your specific needs, and integrate them into a complete development environment that maximizes your effectiveness in any project, no matter how large or complex.
- Introduction to Software Development
- Working With Editors
- Compilers and Assemblers
- Using GNU make
- Working with GNU Debugger
- Introduction to CVS
- Miscellaneous Tools
- Cross-Platform and Embedded Systems Development
- Platform Independent Development with Java
- Typical Hardware Requirements for a Linux Development Workstation