- Author: Faraz Rasheed
- Format: PDF (protected – no copying of text to clipboard)
- Price: free
The book is divided in to three progressive levels. In the first beginner stage the author discusses the .Net Framework, C# Language Fundamentals and Object Oriented Programming.
In the second intermediate section he goes into depth with Object Oriented constructs such as inheritance, polymorphism, abstract classes, interfaces, structures, enumerations and exceptions.
In the third and final advanced section he delves into what is required to implement real world applications using C# with Base Libraries, focusing on topics such as Collections, Delegates, Events and Windows Programming with a number of control, as well as Data Access with ADO.Net, Threads and Streams.
- C# Language Fundamentals
- Classes and Objects
- Inheritance & Polymorphism
- Structures, Enumeration, Garbage Collection & Nested Classes
- Abstract Classes & String Manipulation
- Exception Handling
- Delegates & Events
- WinForms & Windows Applications
- More Windows Controls & Standard Dialog Boxes
- Data Access using ADO.Net
- The File System & Streams
- New Features In C# 2.0
- The Road Ahead