- Author: Gregory Brown
- Format: online HTML, PDF
- Price: free
How do you write truly elegant code with Ruby? Ruby Best Practices is for programmers who want to use Ruby as experienced Rubyists do. Written by the developer of the Ruby project Prawn, this concise book explains how to design beautiful APIs and domain-specific languages with Ruby, as well as how to work with functional programming ideas and techniques that can simplify your code and make you more productive. You’ll learn how to write code that’s readable, expressive, and much more.
- Driving Code Through Tests
- Designing Beautiful APIS
- Mastering the Dynamic Toolkit
- Text Processing and File Management
- Functional Programming Techniques
- When Things Go Wrong
- Reducing Cultural Barriers
- Skillful Project Maintenance
- Writing Backwards Compatible Code
- Leveraging Ruby’s Standard Library
- Ruby Worst Practices
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases made through Amazon links appearing on this website.