- Author: Singh, Stearns, Johnson, Enterprise Team
- Format: HTML
- Price: free
As part of the highly regarded Java BluePrints program, Designing Enterprise Applications with the J2EE Platform, Second Edition, describes the key architectural and design issues in applications supported by the J2EE platform and offers practical guidelines for both architects and developers. It explores key J2EE platform features such as Java servlets, JavaServer Pages, and Enterprise JavaBeans component models, as well as the JDBC API, Java Message Service API, and J2EE Connector Architecture. It also discusses security, deployment, transaction management, internationalization, and other important issues for today’s applications.
Through code samples and a full e-commerce application example, this book provides concrete guidelines to mastering the J2EE platform.
- J2EE Platform Technologies
- The Client Tier
- The Web Tier
- The Enterprise JavaBeans Tier
- Integrating with the Enterprise Information Systems Tier
- Packaging and Deployment
- Transaction Management
- J2EE Internationalization and Localization
- Architecture of the Sample Application
View at Archive.org: http://preview.tinyurl.com/54mhtb