- Author: Jerry Cao, Kamil Zieba, and Matt Ellis
- Format: PDF
- Price: free (free registration required)
When it comes to prototyping, there’s quite a bit of debate over low fidelity vs. high fidelity, paper versus digital. As you’ll discover in this book, each tool has its place depending on personal preferences and design stage.
The Ultimate Guide to Prototyping shares expert advice, design theories, prototyping tips, and screenshots of prototypes created using the most popular methods.
For beginners, you’ll learn the many different tactics and processes for prototyping and why prototyping is required for crafting memorable product experiences. For more advanced readers, you’ll learn how to select the right fidelity and prototyping tool and where prototyping is headed in the future.
- A Practical Look at Prototypes
- Traditional Prototyping Methods and Tools
- Digital Prototyping Methods and Tools
- 9 Prototyping Best Practices
- Wireframing & Prototyping: The Past, Present, and Future
- Creating Interactive Prototypes from Photoshop Files
- How to Create Interactive Prototypes From Sketch Files