- Author: Tommy Olsson and Paul O’Brien (SitePoint)
- Format: online HTML
- Price: free (PDF edition available with a SitePoint Premium annual membership)
A comprehensive reference written by two of the world’s most renowned CSS experts. This is the most detailed and up to date CSS reference available. All the CSS knowledge you will ever need is here.
Online edition is fully searchable and allows you to add and read comments to clarify ambiguities, correct errors, and keep the reference fully up to date.
- What Is CSS?
- General Syntax and Nomenclature
- At-rules Reference
- Selector Reference
- The Cascade, Specificity, and Inheritance
- CSS Layout and Formatting
- Box Properties
- Layout Properties
- List Properties
- Table Properties
- Color and Backgrounds
- Typographical Properties
- Generated Content
- User Interface Properties
- Paged Media Properties
- Vendor-specific Properties
- Workarounds, Filters, and Hacks
- Differences Between HTML and XHTML
- Alphabetic Property Index