- Author: Steve Heller
- Format: online HTML
- Price: free
Is this book for you? If you’re a programmer in a language other than C++ and you want to upgrade your skills, then you shouldn’t have much difficulty figuring that out for yourself by reading a few pages. But what if you have no previous programming experience? In that case, here’s a little quiz that may help you decide:
1. Do you want to know how the programs in your computer work inside and how to write some of your own?
2. Are you willing to exert yourself mentally to learn a complex technical subject?
3. Do you have a sense of humor?
If you’ve answered yes to these questions and follow through with the effort required, then you will get a lot out of this book.
- Introduction to Programming
- Hardware Fundamentals
- Basics of Programming
- More Basics
- Functional Literacy
- Taking Inventory
- Creating a Homegrown string class
- Finishing Our homegrown string class
- The Home Inventory Project
- More on the Home Inventory Project
- Analyzing the Home Inventory Project