- Author: Steven T. Shaughnessy, Jens Ole Lauridsen
- Format: archived PDF
- Price: free
Blackfish SQL is a high-performance, small-footprint, transactional database that was originally implemented as an all-Java database called JDataStore. This is now called Blackfish SQL for Java.
Blackfish SQL was then ported from Java to C#. The C# implementation is called Blackfish SQL for Windows.
This book is intended for developers implementing Blackfish SQL database applications and system administrators responsible for installing, deploying, and maintaining Blackfish SQL databases.
A CodeGear Developer Network membership is needed in order to download the .zip file. Registration is free.
- System Architecture
- Establishing Connections
- Administering Blackfish SQL
- Using Blackfish SQL Security
- Using Stored Procedures and User Defined Functions
- Using Triggers in Blackfish SQL Tables
- Stored Procedures Reference
- SQL Reference
- Optimizing Blackfish SQL Applications
- Deploying Blackfish SQL Database Applications